Taking time away from day to day demands to imagine and focus creatively on future possibilities, may seem like a luxury for many business leaders. In a rapidly changing and uncertain world, the practice is vital. But who has the time? How do you keep an eye on future possibilities when dealing with the fires of today?
The Performance Excellence Network — in partnership with the Wisconsin Center for Performance Excellence — is pleased to announce a powerful workshop: Envisioning & Planning for the Future: TomorrowZone Catalyst Virtual Experience, October 28, half-day online.
This virtual workshop is an opportunity to explore implications and opportunities of key forces of change and technology advances shaping our future. Join an interactive discussion with leadership peers on where these things are going, and more importantly, what it means for us today. Discuss the implications and opportunities today and in the future and imagine new possibilities. Stretch your thinking about new possibilities for shaping your future. Through a variety of interactive discussions and thought experiments, we will examine implications and opportunities today and possibilities for the future. Walk away with new ideas. Step away from the day-to-day and experience the TomorrowZone®.
How Will this Unique Workshop Work?
This fast-paced interactive workshop is a digital first hands-on collaboration experience. Together we will explore accelerating technology trends and what it could mean for your business now and in the future. This digital visual collaboration workshop follows the signature TomorrowZone® process which encourages learning through exploration of key trends and technologies to watch as well as interactive discussions, hands on activities, and thought experiments.
By the end of the event, attendees will:
- Identify and recognize forces of change likely to impact their industry short term and long term.
- Recognize and implications and opportunities of key disruptive technologies to watch.
- Collaborate with peers to imagine future possibilities
- Examine the impact of potential futures on leadership and decision making today
Technology Requirements for the Digital Catalyst Experience Participants:
- High speed internet
- Latest version of Zoom (ability to participate with audio & video)
- One of the following web browsers: Chrome: 51 or above; Edge: 43 or above; Safari: 9 or above; Firefox:
46 or above
- Introduction to the Mural digital collaboration tool is included to help you quickly get up to speed on the
basic skills for digital visual collaboration.
Investment is $200 for members ($400 for non-members). Discounts available for teams.
Don’t miss this opportunity to envision a more successful future!